The smallest and most Cost Effective Servo Drive from Ingenia
READY FOR YOUR PROJECT
The new micro servo drive Neptune, has a foot print of just 40 x 40 mm and supports all types of motors. It's high PWM frequency makes it compatible even with very low inductance motors without additional chokes.
Weighting only a mere 15 grams the Neptune has been designed for both direct integration into a PCB or for friendly wiring with connectors.
HIGH POWER DENSITY
With an output of up to 250W without the use of heat-sinks the Neptune targets low power, extreme high density applications operating micro-motors and voice coils up to 5 A peak current.
- Ultra small dimensions, just 40 x 40 mm
- Direct integration into a PCB or friendly wiring with connectors
- Compatible with low inductance motors
- Ready for MEDICAL and ROBOTIC applications.
- RS232 with daisy chain, USB and CANopen
- EtherCAT optional module
- Designed without the need for a heatsink
- OEM customizable (firmware and hardware)