Company Name: INGENIA-CAT, SL
Business Address: C/ MARIE CURIE 8, PARC TECNOLÒGIC BCN NORD LOCAL A200 - 08042 BARCELONA
Company Registration: Company Registered in Barcelona, volume 37636, Sheet 42, page number B-306729
Home page: www.ingeniamc.com
In accordance to the Spanish Law 15/1999 for Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and the Spanish Law LSSICE 34/2002 passed on the 11th of July 2002 concerning Information and e-Commerce companies, INGENIA-CAT, SL, in strict adherence to points 5 and 6 of the LOPD, hereby declares and informs all customers that provide or will provide their personal data, that such data will be introduced into an automatic file that in turn is registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To this end, the customers expressly and freely accept that their personal data will be used by INGENIA-CAT, SL, for the following purposes:
- Advertisement campaigns via e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any kind of media be it electronically or physical, present or future that provides commercial type communications, to inform the customer about new software versions, technical hints, special business offerings etc., if this information is in conjunction with products and services of Ingenia-CAT. In this matter the customer explicitly allows sending emails to the given address. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by INGENIA-CAT, SL, as well as on behalf of those partners that might have signed commercial agreements between their clients. In this case, any third party will never have access to the personal data. All commercial campaigns will be carried out by INGENIA-CAT, SL, and will be related to those products and services in INGENIA-CAT, SL’s sector.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, applications or any type of solicitudes realized by the customer through any form of contact available to the customer by INGENIA-CAT, SL.
- Newsletter delivery to those subscribing customers.
INGENIA-CAT, SL, informs and expressly guarantees the customers that their personal data will not be released under any circumstances to third party companies, and in the event, that such data would need to be transferred, the customer will always be consulted before hand for their consent.
By filling in and sending the corresponding forms of this website, the User accepts that their personal data will be treated automatically by INGENIA-CAT, SL.
In the event that the User submits forms that contain third party information, prior notice and permission must be obtained from such parties, explaining the full content and extent of the afore mentioned paragraphs. In the event that an international transfer of data occurs, the User must expressly tick the corresponding box.
All data requested through INGENIA-CAT, SL, is compulsory, and vital to be able to provide an optimum service to the customer. INGENIA-CAT, SL, cannot guarantee that information and services provided will be adequate if the customer does not provide all necessary requested data.
INGENIA-CAT, SL, guarantees in any event that the customer will be able to exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancelation, information and opposition as covered by current legislation. To this end and in accordance to Data Protection Law (LOPD) 15/1999, the customer can exercise their rights in writing, together with a copy of their ID via the following media formats:
1. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Post: C/ MARIE CURIE 8, PARC TECNOLÒGIC BCN NORD LOCAL A200 - 08042 BARCELONA
3. Customers can also cancel any subscription services contracted by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
In the same way, INGENIA-CAT, SL., has adopted all technical and organizational steps necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data used, as well as avoiding loss, alternation and/or access by non-authorised third parties.