SERVO DRIVE MODULE
High power density servo drive module with EtherCAT and CANopen
Everest NET is a high power density, fully featured servo drive designed for robotic and industrial applications. It includes a cutting edge GAN power stage that provides the highest switching efficiency available. The Everest NET is an excellent solution to control direct drive motors due to its high bandwidth and an ideal companion for robotic axis joints with its dual absolute feedback capability. The Everest features a multi-communications core and comes as standard with EtherCAT and CANopen slave communications.
- Miniature size for robotic joints
- Dual loop support for absolute motor and load control
- 16-bit high-resolution torque sensing
- Ultra-fast servo loops for smooth operation
- Plug-in design for direct integration
|Continuous Current||30 ARMS|
|Peak Current||60 ARMS|
|Supply Voltage||8-72 VDC|
|Dimensions||26 x 34.5 x 17 mm|
|Communications||CANopen, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP|
|Feedback||Digital Encoder, Digital Hall, BiSS, SSI|
|Motor Type||DC Brushed, Rotary Brushless|
|Command Source||Network Interface|
|Motion Mode||Profile Position, Profile Speed, Profile Torque, Cyclic Sync Position, Cyclic Sync Velocity, Cyclic Sync Torque, Homing|
|Enviroment||Industrial, High Temperature, Low Temperature|
|Digital Inputs||4 TTL|
|Digital Outputs||1 TTL|
|Size (W x L)||26 x 34 mm|
- Develop your own interface board according to your mechanical constraints.
- Miniature size allows for direct integration at the back of the motor.
- High-efficiency power stage reduces heat dissipation.
- Safe Torque Off for assured safety.
The Everest XCR is ready to use servo drive based on the Everest NET technology. Both products are fully compatible and use the same software and communications.
- Ready to use connectors.
- Compact size for direct integration.
- Fully compatible software and communications.
HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Contact our engineers and find the right solution for your application.