High power density, high performance, ready to use servo drive
Everest XCR is an ultra-compact, super smart, high-powered servo drive. Thanks to its small size and rugged design it can be mounted virtually anywhere: collaborative robot joints, wearable robots, unmanned ground or aerial vehicles as well as inside motors. Everest, however, is not only a BLDC motor controller. Everest also features the most advanced transistor technology in the world with the highest power density and efficiency while keeping negligible EMI and providing linear amplifier performance.
- Miniature size for robotic joints
- Dual loop support for unparalleled precision
- 16-bit high-resolution torque sensing
- Ultra-fast servo loops for smooth operation
- Ready to use
|Continuous Current||30 ARMS|
|Peak Current||60 ARMS|
|Supply Voltage||8-72 VDC|
|Dimensions||29 x 42 x 21 mm|
|Communications||CANopen, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP|
|Feedback||Digital Encoder, Digital Hall, BiSS, SSI|
|Motor Type||Rotary Brushless|
|Command Source||Network Interface|
|Motion Mode||Profile Position, Profile Speed, Profile Torque, Cyclic Sync Position, Cyclic Sync Velocity, Cyclic Sync Torque, Homing|
|Enviroment||Industrial, High Temperature, Low Temperature|
|Digital Inputs||4 TTL|
|Digital Outputs||1 TTL|
|Size (W x L)||42 x 29 mm|
The Everest XCR is the perfect solution for a fast time-to-market integration inside your robotic actuator.
- High-efficiency power stage reduces power losses and actuator temperature
- Ready to use connectors accelerate development time
- Intuitive software interface for commissioning and testing
Get your project running with a set of open lead cables. The kit includes cables for all the connectors on the Everest XCR Servo Drive.
- Ethernet cable for configuration
- Feedbacks cable
- Supply cable
- Motor cable
HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Contact our engineers and find the right solution for your application.